It is widely used in homes, hospitals, oxygen bars, sports health care (used before and after exercise, not recommended during exercise), community medical care, etc. It is suitable for plateau tourism and mountaineering enthusiasts, patients (patients who have been trained at home for a long time or in emergency conditions), elderly people over 60, people who work more than 12 hours a day, sportsmen (professional sports training or sports enthusiasts), Confined environment workers, etc. This product is not suitable for continuous patient monitoring.
Monitoring Parameter SpO2:
Oxyhemoglobin saturation (SpO2)
Patient type: applicable to all persons over 4 years old
Measuring range: 70-99%
Saturation of oximeter: An important indicator reflecting the oxygen status in the body. It is generally believed that the normal value of blood oxygen saturation should not be less than 94%, and it is regarded as insufficient oxygen supply below 94%.
Heart rate Pulse repetition frequency (PR) BPM:
Measuring range: 30 bpm-250 bpm
bpm solution: 1
Accuracy: 1% or 1 bpm
Heart Rate (Heart Rate): refers to the number of times the heart beats per minute. It means how fast the heart beats in a certain period of time. The same person, the heart rate slows down during quiet or sleep, and increases during exercise or when emotionally excited!
Perfusion indicator PI value:
Measuring range 0.2%-30% PI
PI refers to the Perfusion Index (PI), and the PI value reflects the pulsating blood flow, that is, the blood perfusion ability. The greater the pulsating blood flow, the greater the pulsating component and the greater the PI value. Therefore, the measurement site (skin, nails, bones, etc.) and the patient's own blood perfusion (arterial blood flow) will affect the PI value. Since sympathetic nerves affect heart rate and arterial blood pressure (influencing pulse arterial blood flow), the body's neuromodulation system or mental state will also indirectly affect the PI value. Therefore, under different anesthesia states, the PI value will be different.
1. Load two AAA batteries according to the positive and negative signs in the battery compartment and close the battery cover
2. Pinch open the finger clip pulse oximeter clip
3. Insert your finger into the rubber hole (the finger should be fully extended) and then release the clamp
4. Click the switch button on the front panel
5. Don't shake your fingers during use, and don't keep your body in motion
6. Read the relevant data directly from the display screen, which can display blood oxygen saturation, pulse rate and pulse amplitude, and PI perfusion index
7. Download the bluetooth oximeter APP, you can display the blood oxygen data, heart rate data, and view the history through the app
Address： B903, Goldman Sachs building, No.18, Wanfeng Community Center Road, Xinqiao street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen